1.0 Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy Statement 1.1 At PLANERGY we believe in open and fair competition. It is our policy to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner with integrity and fairness. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. Conduct of this type is prohibited whether committed by employees or anyone else acting on behalf of PLANERGY. 1.2 The purpose of this policy is to:
- set out the responsibilities of PLANERGY and those working for or on behalf of the company in observing and upholding our position on bribery and corruption; and
- provide information and guidance to those working for PLANERGY on how to recognise and respond to cases of bribery and corruption.
- give or offer any payment, gift, hospitality or other benefit in the expectation that a business advantage will be received in return, or to reward any business received
- accept any offer from a third party that you know or suspect is made with the expectation that we will provide a business advantage for them or anyone else
- give or offer any payment (sometimes called a facilitation payment) to a government official in any country to facilitate or speed up a routine or necessary procedure
- threaten or retaliate against another person who has refused to offer or accept a bribe or who has raised concerns about possible bribery or corruption